We are up to day 5 of The Great Christmas Giveaway Week! Today’s spotlight is on one my all time favourite stores, Biome Eco Store. As well as browsing online, every time I am in Brisbane, I make sure I visit one of their bricks and mortar stores as well. It’s heavenly!
When I asked around in our FB chat group about what you wanted me to feature in the giveaways, the Planetbox was a very popular response! Biome are the sole Australian stockist of Planetbox lunch boxes so I asked and they said sure!
These lunch boxes are popular for good reason! They are the ultimate in waste free, safe lunch boxes. Made from 100% great quality stainless steel, they are able to go in the dishwasher. There are lots of different sizes and options to suit your child’s appetite.
PlanetBox is designed to keep foods from “touching each other.” When you close the PlanetBox the top and the bottom meet so that foods will not co-mingle, even when carried and stored on its side. The seal on the PlanetBox itself is not designed to hold wet, messy foods like yogurt, dips, and applesauce. The Dipper included is the best option to use for foods such as these. They have a silicone rubber seal that engages when placed inside the PlanetBox to create a tight leak-proof seal.
About Tracey and Biome
Biome is pronounced bye-oh-m!
Biome was founded in 2003 by Aussie eco-mumma,Tracey Bailey and is a passionate family business. After a career in corporate communications and being blessed with two children, Tracey and her partner wanted a way to be part of the solution to our planet’s future.
She is bringing eco to the mainstream and succeeding! They offer a massive range of products and provide great customer service. As well as online, there are now four stores in Brisbane.
Tracey has a very strict policy about what she sells in her store.
- grown & manufactured in a sustainable way (sun-grown, renewable, organic)
- contains no petrochemicals, harmful ingredients or non-renewable resources
- recycled or assists recycling
- non-toxic and biodegradable (biodegradable alone is not sufficient)
- saves resources or reduces consumption
- traded fairly and with respect for the producers
- produced without exploitation or harm to people and animals
- longer lasting than the alternative, thus saving resources & pollution
- designed to be recycled or responsibly disposed of at the end of its life
- inspires love for the environment
- proof of certification required for all organic items
- wherever possible, products made in Australia are chosen
You can be assured of always getting a quality product that is eco and socially responsible. I love that. It saves me doing all the research!
How to Enter
This giveaway is now closed. The lucky winner was Natalie.
- First, make sure you are a Natural New Age Mum VIP subscriber. You can sign up here (and get my free ebook) if you are not on the list.
- Leave a comment on this post, letting us know what you what colour and style you would like to win! You can browse here.
- Share this post at least once via the sharing links below or you can copy and paste the link and share!
Terms and Conditions:
Boring small print alert. You need to have an Australian address for us to send the parcel to (sorry overseas postage is a killer). The winners will be chosen via a random number generator, emailed and announced on this blog post. Please check your emails! Giveaway closes at midnite on Friday the 4th of December 2015. Good luck!
Why not enter the other giveaways happening this week! Go here.