It’s nearly back to school time! Woohoo!
To celebrate, I have nine fabulous eco-friendly and healthy back to school type prizes for you to win!
My favourite online stores have come to the party and are kindly showing us their wares and giving you some free stuff. Nice.
Check out the terms and conditions before entering and do a separate comment for each prize you want to win. Kay?
1. 4 My Earth. The lovely Rebecca, eco-mum from the Sunshine Coast has this awesome pack for you. The winner will get 1 insulated lunch box, 1 sandwich wrap, 1 food pocket and 1 snack pocket. Everything you need for lunches! We are huge fans of these products and they get a real workout in our house! They are so strong and durable and wash really well. The best part is, you can give up single use lunch wrap for good and help the environment! There is a huge range of styles and colours to suit everyone.Check out more goodies at Rebecca’s online store, 4 My Earth.
If you would like to win this set, just like 4 My Earth on Facebook and leave me a comment letting me know you want to win this prize! Please also refer to the terms and conditions at the bottom of this post.
The Fuel Snack n Dip Containers are BPA free and a great way for kids to take dip and veges to school. It’s so cost-effective compared to the processed snacks you buy and you can fill them with healthy, real food you have made yourself. The Happy Tummies pouches do the same thing – they are reusable and you can fill them with your own homemade yoghurt, custard or fruit purees. Have a browse at Lisa’s online store Happy Tummies for loads of other back to school ideas.
If you would like to win this set, just like Happy Tummies on Facebook and leave me a comment letting me know you want to win this prize! Please also refer to the terms and conditions at the bottom of this post.
3. The Raw Food Store. The very popular Raw Food Store is giving away an organic Fluf lunch bag! These cute lunch bags are 100% certified organic cotton, printed with low-impact, azo-free dyes, tested food-safe lining (phthalate-, bpa- and lead-free) and fully machine washable (with a wipeable, water-resistant lining, for easy rinsing between washes).
As well as running The Raw Food Store, Sarah also is in charge at The Raw Food Mum – a blog and website promoting raw food for families and children. Sarah says….”Eating whole, raw and organic food and choosing sustainable products has played a big part of our families ethics and we wanted to share this passion with other families who want to make conscious choices not only for their health, their children but for the planet – and for Australian families to have access to organic raw food and sustainable products…. and that’s how The Raw Food Store sprouted!”
4. Vegie Smugglers. Wendy has created this fantastic lunchbox planner with all you need to make healthy school lunches. The whole school year is covered – you get 60 seasonal recipes, 40 menu plans, lunchbox tips and extra ideas for dinners too. It’s a 92 page interactive PDF document and perfect to use on your ipad.
Check out what other lunchbox ideas Wendy has at her online store, Vegie Smugglers.
If you would like to win this book, just like Vegie Smugglers on Facebook and leave me a comment letting me know you would like it! Please also refer to the terms and conditions at the bottom of this post.
5. Superfoods for Kidz. Vanessa is kindly giving away a box of Berry Choc Chunk Super Food Bars to one of you! The Berry Choc Chunk bars are the ultimate healthy snack for kids. There are NO processed sugars, artificial colours or artificial flavours. They don’t contain gluten, dairy, egg, corn, soy or nuts. They do contain lots of certified organic superfoods and are a yummy, filling chocolate tasting snack.
My kids always sniff out my hiding spot for these – they love them! You can get them for 15% off for the month of January at the Nutra Organics website. Check out what else is on sale – you don’t need codes, just shop.
Would you like to win a box of Berry Choc Chunk to try out on your kids? Just like Superfoods for Kidz on Facebook and leave me a comment letting me know you want this prize! Please also refer to the terms and conditions at the bottom of this post.
The apple & bee kids lunch boxes are perfect for keeping your child’s lunch cool at daycare, kindy or school and features a handy carry strap. The organic cotton outer is coated with a bio-degradable coating for extra protection. An aluminium lining provides superior insulation.
Would you like to win an apple and bee lunchbox for your kids? Just like Sustainababy on Facebook and leave me a comment letting me know if you would like the Pink Owl or the Blue Parachute! Please also refer to the terms and conditions at the bottom of this post.
7. Shop Naturally. The lovely Jo from the huge online eco store, Shop Naturally is giving away a Built NY Bento Lunch Box Pack. This pack is so great, you’re going to want to keep it for yourself! Inside are two BPA free leakproof food containers with clip lock lid & silicone seal so nothing gets in or out that shouldn’t. One container features removable dividers, perfect for keeping salad ingredients in place. Outside is a sturdy neoprene insulated pouch with a zipper, insulating your lunch for up to 4 hours.
Check out what other stuff Jo has for back to school at her online store, Shop Naturally.
Would you like to win the Built NY Bento Lunch Box Pack? Just like Shop Naturally on Facebook and leave me a comment letting me know if you would like it! Please also refer to the terms and conditions at the bottom of this post.
8. My Green Lunchbox. Lindy is kindly giving away a Kids Konserve thermos. A thermos is perfect for hot or cold lunches! Kids Konserve’s 350ml stainless steel thermos keeps food toasty hot, or refreshingly cool for hours. It’s a great idea for kids who don’t like sandwiches. My daughter often takes leftover fried rice or pasta for lunch in her thermos! Lindy specializes in lunchbox products that are eco-friendly – she has a huge range you can check out at her online store, My Green Lunchbox.
Would you like to win a Kids Konserve thermos? Just like My Green Lunch Box on Facebook and leave me a comment letting me know you would like one! Please also refer to the terms and conditions at the bottom of this post.
9. Living Eco. Jo from online store, Living Eco is giving away an Innate Vite stainless steel drink bottle. Innate Vite are a 440ml stainless steel drink bottles that are BPA free, PVC free and phthalate free. Made from premium food grade stainless steel and polypropylene with a “pop up” drinking spout that’s oval-shaped for a better mouth fit. They are dishwasher safe & disassemble completely for easy cleaning. Take a browse at the Living Eco online store for a huge range of eco-friendly back to school gear.
Would you like to win one to try out on your kids? Just like Living Eco on Facebook and leave me a comment letting me know if you would like a blue one or a purple one! Please also refer to the terms and conditions at the bottom of this post.
[box] Terms and Conditions: The giveaways run from now until 9am, January the 20th, 2014. Sorry, Australian residents only. You must be a blog subscriber to be eligible – add your email address to the subscribe box on the right hand side bar. Winners will be chosen using random.org, announced on this blog post and emailed. Please check your emails to see if you have won! Please feel free to enter to win all of the giveaways, just leave a separate comment for each one![/box]
The GIVEAWAYS have now closed. The winners were Summer, Lara, Kate, Angela, Zoe, Rebecca, Geraldine, Cathy and Rana. 🙂
Image courtesy of Grant Cochrane / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
This post contains sponsored content and affiliate links.