I am obsessed with all things chocolate at the moment.
Because I am so lovely, I am sharing some more amazing healthy chocolate recipes with you. These wonderful women know how to have a good time with chocolate! Enjoy.
Almond Chocolate from Jess at The Wellness Warrior.
Healthier Home-Made Tim Tams from Michelle at Health Food Lover.
Superfood Nut Butter Cups from Sarah at My New Roots.
Healthy White Chocolate from Chocolate-Covered Katie.
Raw Dark Chocolate Bars with Lucuma “Fudge” Filling from Lou at Fridge Scrapings.
Chocolate Coated Coconut Balls from Iwa at Additive Free Bites.
Pure Home-made Chocolate from Kim at Like Chocolate for Women.
Double Boiler Method
1. Place all basic chocolate ingredients into the double boiler, bring the water to boil in the bottom pan then simmer, stirring as the chocolate melts
2. Simmer for 10 minutes on as low a heat as possible, stirring continuously.
3. Pour immediately into prepared dish or moulds and place in fridge until set.
4. Cut or break into pieces store in fridge.
1. Combine the sugar and salt for 1min on speed 9.
2. Grind the cacao wafers for 4 seconds on speed 6
3. Add the coconut oil and cook at 37C for 20 minutes on speed 2.
4. Pour mixture into a chocolate mould and refrigerate until solid.
Kim also says you can add some of her fabulous Twenty 8 aromatherapy oils like orange, lime or peppermint as they are food grade and totally safe and yummy to use in cooking.
What are cacao wafers?
This is the cacao bean before the separation into cacao butter and cacao powder, there is nothing added It is 100% cacao conveniently made into small wafers so that you can use them easily for many of your chocolate recipes. You can get them online here.
You might also like to try some of the chocolate recipes on the blog: