30 days of self-care.
Indulgent? Selfish? Unrealistic?
OR…..A richer life? Feeling happier? Being able to give more?
I think so! I have signed up to do an online workshop for the entire month of June: the 30 day self care blueprint.
At the moment I am struggling with life a little. I am struggling to find balance and to improve my health. I need to refocus and make some changes, but I am finding this difficult to do on my own.
The universe works its mysterious ways and I heard about this program via Facebook. It’s the brain child of two fabulous women, whose work I have been admiring for a little while now. Deb Dane, from Home Life Simplified and Kirri White from Happy Mums at Home are to be our mentors.
Now, here’s where it gets exciting for you.
Because I was an early bird, I scored a FREE, second place in the course for a friend. It’s an opportunity I would like to open up to our community here on the blog, as a thank you for all your support. I am so happy that my overseas readers can finally enter a giveaway too!
Okay, so if this is sounding exciting (and a little bit scary) then what I want you to do, is go and take a look at the website. Have a read and find out all the details. If it is still sounding like something that resonates and you can make the commitment, come back and enter!
This giveaway has now closed. Thank you for entering.
How to enter:
* First, you must be a member of my blog community, so make sure you have signed up. Go over to where it says “like my blog” on the top right hand side and add your email address.
* Now, all you have to do is comment on this post and tell me what your perfect hour of self-care would look like for you, in 50 words or less.
* The lucky winner will not be chosen at random (like I normally do for giveaways). I will choose the winner, based on what answer appeals to me the most. I know I am setting myself up for an incredibly difficult task here, so I may have to enlist some help from my family if it goes down to the wire!
* Please leave your first name and last initial on your comment and make sure you subscribe to the comments, so you will know if you are the winner! I will remind you on Facebook as well.
* Righto? Go! You have until Wednesday the 23rd of May at midnite to get your entries in. Entry is open to everyone, all over the world!
♥ I am so looking forward to this – I have butterflies when I think about it! ♥
Hosted by Three Lil Princesses