I am sure you have been wondering just that!
Well, I am spilling all today and inviting some other natural, new age mums to do the same!
Okay, let’s take a peek…..
The bag is a la Vinnies for the princely sum of $3!
I had been searching for ages for a new handbag and could not find one I liked. I often think it’s the universe’s way of making us wait to meet up with something that is perfect for us! There it was, as new, at the opshop and really, for $3 could I say no?
I am not one of those women who love handbags. I just buy one I like, that is functional and use it till it falls apart. I usually get a black one so it matches (most of the time) with my outfits and shoes.
- Cheeki stainless steel water bottle with filtered water. Essential.
- A flyer for yoga classes.
- A make-up brush.
- 3 pens and a pen lid.
- Keys for my house, work and my car.
- Thieves spray. A natural anti-bacterial for all sorts of things.
- Miessence breath fresh spray. Handy for garlicy lunches.
- Twenty 8 Spritzer (filtered water with some drops of Celebrate and Uplift essential oil).
- TOM organic tampons. You need to swap to these!
- Red purse, full of receipts, cards, 15 cents and a photo of my cherubs when they were babies.
- Recipe ideas scrawled on note-paper. You never know when inspiration strikes.
- Phone. I don’t really use it. Funky phone holder my friend made me.
- My Raybans. I am not normally a ‘brand’ girl, but these are prescription and have lasted me years.
- Zuii organic lip tint in ‘Hibiscus’.
- Mukti lipbalm – macadamia and honey (with broken lid).
- 3 hair ties. Various colours.
- New earrings I bought at the markets.
- Bus timetable. I have caught the bus only once, but at least I am prepared.
- Crio Bru recipe card. You never know when you will need to whip up an iced crio!
- Takeaway menu for Mandala Organic Arts Cafe. I will be back.
- Love note from my daughter. Made with ribbon and beads.
- A herbal teabag of some description.
- Super Green and Red bar from Nutra Organics. For times of extreme hunger and absence of good food.
- New business cards. I feel all professional now.
So, that’s what’s in my handbag! No big surprises, really.
Did you notice a lack of tissues? I think I used them all at the last *ahem* public facilities that had run out of paper!
Now, check out what some other natural new age mums have in their handbags!
So, tell me, what five things do you have in your handbag that you can’t live without?